Wednesday, September 5, 2007

CHAR in CHARge ep.2

Phone Massage


What a day, I tell ya...



Some days aren't yours at all,
they come and as if they're someone else's days.
I feel serious about learning, expanding. I don't want to just scrape by anymore.
This has to make some kind of difference in my life. I can't have moved so far from everything to repeat the past four years (although I'd very much like to). It's weird and difficult to explain. My prof for sex and gender said it best when she called it "difficult knowledge". When you are overly seduced or repulsed by something you hadn't known before. Like a system overload. You over-react and you under-analyze.
But this is not the time nor the place for such things. I am not going to the classes to teach, I am going to learn. For Once.

1 comment:

purple girl said...

beautiful.
i lol'd.
i'm in media arts.

i love ya.